Marietta Business Association
Marietta, GA 30061
Membership in the Marietta Business Association offers the opportunity to meet with other professionals for:
Membership offers many benefits and is open to everyone who wants to make our city a better place to live and work.
Members - 200+ Enrolled, Paid, Active
Association Goals/Mission Statement:
The Marietta Business Association, Inc. (the Association) exists for the purpose of promoting the civic, social, commercial and economic welfare and business goals of its members.
Further, the Association is formed:
- to provide a forum for the exchange of ideas relative to business policies,
- to lend guidance in all aspects of good customer relationships,
- to promote integrity and good faith, and
- to serve as a vehicle for joint promotional events that will benefit Marietta business,
- it being understood that the efforts and funds of the association will be directed toward these mutual goals. It being further understood that promoting the general welfare of the community is compatible with this objective in that such activities ultimately benefit the entire community.
- The Association shall not be operated for profit.
Meeting Times: The MBA meets three (3) times monthly.
MBA Members host the informal monthly After Hours networking events from 5pm to 8pm serving beer, wine, soft drinks and light hors d'oeuvres. This meeting is held on the first Thursday of each month. FREE event. Venue varies.
Our monthly Luncheon meetings are held on the second Thursday of each month from 11:30am to 1:00pm at The Mansour Center on Cobb Parkway. Informative speakers are featured at each meeting with topics relevant to your business. Lunch is FREE for full and quarterly members and only $20 for no-frills members and guests.
We meet at The Marlow House near the Marietta Square from 8:00am to 9:30am on the third Wednesday of the month. Community-oriented speakers are featured at each breakfast. Breakfast is FREE for full and quarterly members and only $5 for no-frills members and guests.
Fees/Dues - The MBA's three-tired membership pricing is specifically designed to assist small business owners to reap the rewards of Atlanta's leading business association without breaking the bank!
Full Annual Membership - $175, all meals included
Quarterly Membership - $50 per quarter, all meals included
No-Frills Membership - $95/annually, lunch, $15, breakfast, $5
Committees & Structure - The MBA Committees consist of the following:
- Community Affairs
- Special Events
- Member Benefits - Marketing & Advertising, Networking, Community Service, Special Events, Business Opportunities
- Special Events - Taste Of Marietta, Art In The Park, Glover Park Concert Series, Cobb Chamber Partners in Education program, Santa on the Square
Additional Comments: The MBA is designed to enhance business opportunities for local business owners and managers. We work directly within your community and city government to ensure your needs are addressed. The MBA - "We Mean Business!"
Verify all events listed with the respective Associations.